This one is delightfully simple and perfectly delicious!
Mason Jars. A Pinterest favourite, oh so crafty, the perfect serving size, and incredibly fun to eat out of!
No bake cheesecake. So easy, melts in your mouth, great for warm weather, and is always there in a pinch!
Serving Size: 5 – 1 cup Mason Jars Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: N/A
|1 1/4 cups||Graham Crumbs|
|3 tbs||Butter (Melted)|
|2 tbs||White Sugar|
|1 brick (8 oz)||Cream Cheese|
|1/2 cup||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|1 tbs||Lemon Juice|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|3/4 lb (10 large)||Strawberries (Chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Chocolate Chips|
For the Graham Crust:
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar.
- Add melted butter, and stir until well combined. Set aside.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Mix in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour half of the crumb mixture into 5 – 1 cup Mason Jars. Put a few chocolate chips onto the crumb.
- Next, pour in some of the cheesecake mixture and top with strawberries. Sprinkle the rest of the crumb mixture and finish with strawberries.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, drizzle some chocolate syrup over top.