This copycat version of Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino is both easy to make and absolutely delicious. Satisfy your cravings any time you want by making it at home!
For the Raspberry Syrup
- ½ cup Seedless Raspberry All Fruit Spread
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
For the Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 scoop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp Raspberry Syrup
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- Red Food Coloring (optional)
- Whipped Cream for topping
Make the Syrup
- Place syrup ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Make the Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- Put ice, milk, vanilla and ice cream in blender. Add 1 drop of red food coloring (optional)
- Add raspberry syrup and blend for 20 seconds or until you reach proper consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and serve